Friday, May 29, 2009

Camera Recovery and Filming

Yesterday was amazing to say the least.  I think the wreck was a little more than any of us expected...so much to see...so many possibilities.  Camera recovery went very well.  We recovered all the cameras successfully in buddy groups.  Tech group pretty much cleaned house and recovered a couple extras which I think made the Film Crew happy.  We also had the pleasure of having famed photographer David Doubilet on board.  Can't really discuss the nature of their filming, however, I think they shot some good footage.  Overall, it was just an amazing day on the water...the wreck was truly unbelievable, and I can't wait to dive it again.  Looks like it will be open on Saturday morning.  Still waiting for pics, then I'll post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment